Psychic-Medium Spiritual Counselor and Finder
Mary Elizabeth is a highly experienced psychic medium and a spiritual counselor. Having taken a PSI-Q exam (a test developed by licensed psychologists to measure psychic ability) at the University of Berkeley, California. She was found to be 93% accurate. Over the years, she has worked with police departments to recover over 62 missing persons. She calls herself a “Finder”. This skill as a “Finder” expands not only to items and people but those who are also wanting to find themselves. It started for her as a child by finding a neighbor’s ring.
As a spiritual counselor, Mary Elizabeth is anchored by her own life’s experiences. Though her psychic skills were evident from a very young age, it was really out of necessity that she found out her capabilities for mediumship. She was only 37 years old when her husband and the father of her child passed away suddenly and without warning. The trauma from his death was devastating. In addition, she had a little boy of 7 years old to raise by herself and was in financial need.
Mary’s great-grandfather was a psychic reader. Their gifts and talents were inherited from their ancestors who were Roma (or what others call “Gypsies”) and this led her to begin doing Psychic Fairs. Little did she know that this was “On-The-Job-Training” for her as she read for each person who wanted to hear from their departed loved ones.
Soon she found she was giving the exact words that only they would know. Over and over again, she was accurate and she was precise. It was then that she knew she was on to becoming something more as a “psychic medium”. Realizing that her ability to provide very specific details that could only be known by those she was reading, Mary Elizabeth made it part of her life’s mission to be that messenger between you and your loved ones who have passed so that you can move through the healing process instead of remaining stuck in grief.
There are many reasons for needing spiritual counseling: our love life, raising our children, career choices, past-life awareness, the loss of our loved ones, to finding help with traumas in our lives, and other issues.
This type of work requires humility, humbleness, and the understanding that the energetic space you share is one of sacredness. If you reach out to Mary Elizabeth for insight from her Guides, then you are a seeker who wants to make new and bright changes in the world for both yourself and your loved ones.
For parents with children who are processing through grief, Mary Elizabeth has authored three children’s books. Playing Catch, Coach Bill, and The Music Player are stories that can teaches us (adults and children) how to connect with these emotions and interact with them in healthy ways. All of them are available on Amazon.
- B. A. —Studio Arts, Art Education, Arizona State University
- M. A. –Studio Arts, St. Cloud University
- Graduate work in Studio Arts, Stanford University and University of Minnesota.
- Paul T. Granlund, Historical Minnesota Sculptor– 5 years
- Willem de Kooning and Evelyn de Kooning-NYC–3 months
- Peter Busa–University of Minnesota graduate assistant- 3 years
- I am a college level art instructor who has taught various different levels of art instruction for over 35 years. Teaching has helped me better clarify my explanations in my readings and to also clarify my ideas.
- I began doing professional psychic readings in 1994.
- Over 10 years of Qigong study with Master Chunyi Lin, Spring Forest Qigong, Levels 1,2,3,4, 5
- Two years study in Master Lin’s, “Finding the Master Within Program”
- Ten years of yearly Spring Forest Qigong Retreats with Master Chunyi Lin.
- At the seat of Western Tibetan Buddhism, KTD and KPL Monasteries, as designated by
- the Dalai Lama in 1994, in Woodstock and Red Hook, NY.
- “Excalibur” is a Stargate teacher, psychic reader, and Spiritual Counselor.
- He gave me teaching and instruction as a professional psychic reader.
- Trauma study with Dr. Bessel van der Kolk, and Dr. Peter A. Levine through PESI Seminars, 2017-2020
- Currently I am writing several children’s books on “Sibling Rivalry” to help teach parents and kids.
- I have been also working on writing the publication of my childhood memoir now for over 3 years.
- In the works– is a production of an online course for the art instruction of Watercolor Painting/ from a beginning level to advanced instruction.
WHO SHOULD WORK WITH MARY ELIZBETH IN PRIVATE SESSIONS?
Mary Elizabeth can help you if you are seeking answers or support while living with the following:
- Grieving the loss of a loved one and are seeking answers or support
- Experiencing pain of heartbreak
- Are seeking a lost person or object
- Are not merely seeking ‘predictions’, but looking to work at the underlying causes and/or influences that would help you overcome your struggles and to reach the fullness of your potential
STEPS TO WORK WITH MARY ELIZABETH
Step 1: Request an appointment thru our website. All sessions are delivered through Skype video or phone calls.
$125 – 40 min Psychic Spiritual Counseling Session
$160 – 40 min Psychic Session
$185 – 40 min Psychic Medium Session
Step 2: After your appointment has been confirmed, you will receive an email with action items. You must complete these action items prior to your appointment. If they are not done prior to your appointment, you will be given time to complete them during your appointment. There will be no adjustments to length of session or payment made.
Note: Intake forms for Mary Elizabeth are minimal – consisting only of the required consent form, first time client guidelines, and a few brief questions (mainly contact info and pronoun usage). Mary Elizabeth prefers to receive zero information prior to your session. For this reason, Mary Elizabeth does not offer phone consultations to answer general questions. There is too high of a likelihood that information will be prematurely revealed.
* Standard Appointment Rates: $125 – $185/40 min
** 460’s Journal Members receive a 20% discount on these services.